2015 Christine Stevens Wildlife Award Application
Deadline for Applications: May 1, 2015
The Animal Welfare Institute (AWI) is now accepting applications for its 2015 Christine Stevens Wildlife Awards. This award program, named in honor of the organization’s late founder and president for over 50 years, provides grants of up to $10,000 to award recipients to help spur innovative research on humane, non-lethal tools and techniques for wildlife conflict management and for studying wildlife.
- The PDF application form and instructions can be downloaded at http://awionline.org/csaward-apply (requires Adobe Reader). Before entering your information onto the form, please save the PDF to your computer and read the instructions on pages 4 and 5 of the PDF.
- To qualify for the award, applicants must be based in and the study must be conducted in the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
- Only fully completed applications meeting the eligibility criteria and submitted by 11:59 pm EST on May 1, 2015, will be considered for an award.
- Studies using new methodologies or that involve the innovative use of existing technologies are particularly welcome.
- Award recipients must agree to submit a 500-word summary, including photographs, of their study findings at the conclusion of the first year of the study for potential publication in the AWI Quarterly magazine.
- Award recipients will be required to submit IACUC approval (or similar approvals for educational institutions in Canada or Mexico) for their study (if applicable).
- Questions about the Christine Stevens Wildlife Awards, eligibility requirements, and/or the application process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After submission of your emailed application, you will receive an acknowledgement of its receipt. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 24 business hours, please contact email@example.com.