Animals in Laboratories
- Fired Whistleblower Fights On for Animals in Research
- Chimpanzees in Research Get Shortchanged on Space
- Dr. Kenneth Litwak Joins AWI as Laboratory Animal Advisor
- Cutting Down Transport Trauma for Animals in Research
- AWI Finds USDA to Be Unreliable Arbiter of Animal Product Label Claims
- Industry Takes Tentative Steps to Improve Pig Welfare
- Canada also to Ease Plight of Pigs on Factory Farms
- International Court of Justice Declares Japanese Antarctic Whaling Illegal
- AWI Sponsors Groundbreaking Legislation in California to Protect Orcas
- Parole Possible for Oldest Captive Orca
- More Whales Strand After Noisy Naval Exercise
- Bottlenose Dolphins in Panama Getting Bottled Up by Tour Boats
- Does Your Seafood Come with a Side of Whale?
- Virginia Says No Coyote/Fox Pens (Except for All the Ones Already Around)
- Citizens Speak Up for Mute Swans
- Condors Getting the Lead Out?
- Wildlife Killing Contests Under Scrutiny in California
- Science Says Stop: Fed Plan to Delist Wolves Panned by Expert Panel
- Global Efforts to Stop the Illicit Wildlife Trade: Are They Enough?
- AWI Curtails Long Island Deer Cull
- Jaguars Get Habitat Designation but Remain in Danger